Saturday 15 June 2013

Post-partum Pleasures

Things I'm enjoying after surgery (and a few weeks of recovery)

It's really all about the small things...

- Being able to sit close to the table and eat more than a few bites before feeling full,

- Not having to go to the bathroom every half hour,

- No more heart burn or acid reflux,

- Coffee!

- Feeling more like a human and less like a beached whale,

- The ability to lie on my back and turn over in bed easily, 

And speaking of small things, these two small ones are pretty precious...




4 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you guys! Your girls are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your recent anniversary & on those precious little ones. I can't wait to be able to sleep on my tummy again too, but I must admit that I revel in the bliss of pregnancy. So glad you're all doing well & recovering great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're sooo adorable - hope all is going well, Alice @ Mums Make Lists xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very much looking forward to these things! I am full term and ready to pop so done with the bathroom every 30 seconds lol!!!! Love your posts always :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Comments make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...