Friday 7 September 2012

Friday's Letters

 Dear Brazil - Happy Independence Day! The kids were sure glad for day off school, and it's nice to have a relaxed schedule in the morning. You are a beautiful place to call home! Dear Sister-in-law - Thanks for passing on your beautiful dish set to us. So far I have managed to only break one - in the putting away stage as I didn't realize just how topply the bowls were if you try to stack more than four. Oh well, still have 11 bowls left. It makes me want to have a fancy dinner party with you as the guest of honor. Too bad you live sooooo far away. Dear 20 minute nap -  (Ok, so it was more like 35, darn snooze button),  you were an awesome pick me up after a slightly stressful morning. Dear blog - how do you like your new look? Dear Bubba -  I'm so glad you still like to snuggle with me after you wake up from your naps. Dear toys strewn all over the floor - could you please pick yourselves up?

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I love the new look, though your "old" look was new to me too.=) Don't you love pretty dishes and dinner parties?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love dinner parties - and I would do one every week if I could, if my budget allowed it and I had a maid (or even a dishwasher!)

      Delete
  2. love that you are in Brazil! gorgeous place!

    new follower :)

    Have a happy Friday! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Comments make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...