Friday 31 August 2012

Friday's Letters


Dear Hubby, Thanks for the awesome Fondue dinner date we were able to enjoy last night. It was a great belated birthday celebration. Dear Kiddos, I'm so glad you are finally recovering! It's taken a full week but hopefully you'll both be ready for school again on Monday (I know I am!) Thanks for playing together so nicely this morning for at least a few minutes. It was nice while it lasted. Dear Books, I am so thankful for your soporific effect on my kids. Reading in the rocking chair with the low lights put them both to sleep in less than 15 minutes. Dear Coffee, I'm glad for your un-soporific effect on me. Dear Blog, you are getting a makeover very soon! Dear Readers, I'm sorry I wasn't able to post any party related tutorials this week (blame my needy sick kids for that) but hopefully next week I'll be back with lots of easy DIY crafts and projects for you.

Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...