Tuesday 13 March 2012

The Start of Something New

In case you read this blog and aren't on Facebook - I've recently been posting about a new venture of mine, an Etsy shop! I had thought about opening one a while ago, and it kind of got put on hold (life and babies you know) and at the beginning of this year the idea began to take root again.

A few snippets of some of my PRINTLine designs
So, without further ado, here's how you can take a look at what I am starting on Etsy. As I've gotten back into graphic design I am seeing inspiration everywhere and have lots of ideas about new product lines to develop. I officially opened my shop on March 9th, 2012 with my first collection - The Bee Collection - featuring a boy and girl line of DIY Printable Party Products. There will be lots more to come! Check it out with the links below. 


(If you don't know about Etsy - it is an online store for handmade and vintage items. Since I live in Brazil, graphic design is something I can do that can be "shipped" worldwide.)


2 comments:

  1. lookin' lovely. If I was having a boy (or, in fact, a baby), I'd know where to go for my every decorational need.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Comments make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...